Today went as expected although they were running pretty far behind so my 10:00 appointment with the doctor did not happen until 10:45 and the infusion started at 11:15 instead of 10:45. (I try my best to be patient in these situations, no pun intended, since I was the last minute person who got squeezed in for a few appointments in September/October.)
I opted not to have the Ativan this time as it calmed me a bit too much last time so I feel pretty good right now. Hopefully with the Aleve and new steroid added to the anti-nausea mix, I won't be as miserable come Thursday.
Thanks to Anne (Craig's sister) for coming with me today to keep me company!
Thinking of you and caught up now on your posts. I hope and pray this #2 is less awful.
ReplyDeleteTotally agree with you about the Ativan -- I felt so completely out of it the first time and apparently said some whacky stuff too that I didn't remember saying haha...so I skipped it after that too! ;) You're a quarter of the way done now! :) xoxo
ReplyDeletethat much closer to being done! next up - Emily's birthday! congrats on being done with #2!
ReplyDelete