How I faced breast cancer head on TWICE and kicked it to the curb, one step at a time (OSAAT)!!!
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Me and my boy
I shaved my head yesterday and Raymond shaved his today. He has always wanted to shave his head and we never let him but figured this was as good a time as any.
Yesterday was hard for me but not as bad as I thought it would be. I had been shedding more and more hair which was getting annoying as it was getting everywhere. Now, I don't have to worry about hair maintenance for a long time. Emily told me is was "disgusting" at first but she is warming up to it and is not constantly asking me to cover it up.
We went to a holiday party last night and I wore my wig. I don't think anyone could tell. I had Craig keep an eye on it to make sure it did not become all askew. It felt nice to get it off at the end of the night. I think I'll mostly stick to scarves and hats. They seem more comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You look like Sinead O'Connor!
ReplyDeleteKara
My gorgeous daughter and handsome grandson!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as ever! Love, Kari
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Love, Cheryl
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful Amanda. Truly stunning :) Laurie
ReplyDeleteYou look cool, actually! And Raymond is too precious shaving his head too. You are so going to be fine. You have support, love and a great spirit. Keep up the amazing attitude. Sending love to you always! xo
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome!!!! You look great as always. Both you and Ray Ray are rocking the buzz cuts. You are beautiful inside and out! Michelle
ReplyDeleteYou look great - like you are going into the marines. You are in a war actually so it is fitting. You are going to kick this beast's ass. Love Raymond doing it with you. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteOnly someone as beautiful as you could pull this look off with such grace!
ReplyDeleteLove you -- and Raymond too!!!
Ann
You look beautiful! And Raymond what a great kid. Xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look Mavahlous - Honestly - such a gorgeous face. And now it is easy to see how much Raymond and you look alike. How cool he is. What a sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteGreat looking pair. XXOO
ReplyDeleteI always said that Raymond is such a good kid. He is the best! You look gorgeous, as always!!! Sheetal
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! demi moore like - but better!
ReplyDeleteAll the cool kids are doing it! Looks great.
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome picture - love Raymond's solidarity! You look GREAT!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous. And young! It's hard to tell who is the mother and who is the son?! :) ROCK THE BALD, baby! Got get 'em!
ReplyDelete-cst