Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Emily!


Happy 6th Birthday to Emily!   Figured this might be my last picture with hair as I think I will be shaving it in the next few days...   (My cheeks are also all flushed from the steroids.  Ahh, the joys of chemo.)  

Tonight, we'll have a quiet dinner at home (made by a friend who is also bringing cupcakes for the birthday girl).   Emily's friend birthday party won't be until January to avoid the holiday season madness and to get me through these first 4 rounds of chemo.

I feel pretty good this morning so hopefully the new meds will help make this day not as miserable as last Thursday. 

1 comment:

  1. I got my first delivered post from you--thanks, Amanda! I'm glad I can keep up with what's happening with you, without having to badger you for details. Happy Birthday to Emily--lovely photo! Wishing you strength and health as always.

    ReplyDelete