Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Book suggestions

I have a feeling I will have some downtime over the next few months and would love some book recommendations.   Feel free to leave a comment with a book you have read recently or one of your all time favorites.

If you are local and happen to own the book, I'd love to borrow it.  Just make sure to put your name in it so I can return it when I am done!

2 comments:

  1. I would throw caution to the wind and suggest the 50 Shades series - filthy books, but fun, light reading! I unfortuantely just gave them to my personal trainer, but I am sure you could download them to your fancy iPad and no one will know why you have that snarky smile on your face while you read them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading a lot of Louise Penny mysteries, set in Quebec, kind of quaint and nice. A friend of mine recommended "Where'd You Go, Bernadette?" by Maria Semple, supposed to be light and funny. I've got it from the library but haven't read it yet. Currently reading "The Goldfinch" by Donna Tartt, good but heavy.

    ReplyDelete