For my first diagnosis, I bought myself
an "I have breast cancer so I *need* an iPad" iPad. (This also happened to be my very first iPad.) It came in very useful for my hospital stay and waiting room waits, etc.
Yesterday, my "I didn't even know I had breast cancer when I ordered it but it will certainly come in handy" iPhone 6 arrived. The bigger screen is cool but I'll probably still use the iPad or laptop for blog posts as the keypad is still a bit small. (Craig is jealous because his iPhone 6 is not due to arrive until mid-October. I chose the less popular gold one, so it shipped immediately. Now that I have a cover on the back, you can't even tell what color it is!)
We got an appointment at 10am tomorrow with Dr. Tillman, the radiation oncologist, so hopefully we'll be able to figure out what my surgery will entail.
No comments:
Post a Comment