Thursday, September 25, 2014

Surgery Scheduled

The hospital finally called today to confirm that my surgery will be Thursday, October 2 at 1:30pm.   I will have an MRI that morning at 10:15am to mark the second spot.  My Dad will come up to help deal with getting the kids on and off the bus, which is very helpful.  I don't think the surgery itself will take too long but I need to call the surgeon's office to talk about some of the day of specifics, since we did not know what the surgery would entail when we met with her on Monday.   I am happy to have this booked so we can get the curing process started!

4 comments:

  1. I am glad they could get you in so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You may have to fight a battle more than once to WIN IT." - Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Happy to hear that you are scheduled for next week.

    ReplyDelete