Monday, September 22, 2014

Preliminary PET Scan - ALL CLEAR!

I'll write more later about the appointment with the breast surgeon, but before she even saw me, she met with the radiologist who was going to read my PET Scan.  They went through it three times and see nothing other than the larger of the 2 spots in my breast.   WOOHOO!   Final report will come tomorrow but I don't expect anything to change.   We are now even more confident this is a local recurrence which is totally curable!     Another good day!

7 comments:

  1. One step at a time. Will keep the prayers going...��

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day. We'll keep all the positive thoughts rolling...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear that! Stay positive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic news....just the first step in a lot of steps in the right direction!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayed last night and today! We are all sending good energy your way! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. hurray hurray hurray!!!!

    ReplyDelete