Friday, November 21, 2014

After chemo #1

I'm not going to lie...  Yesterday sucked.  I can't even really describe how awful I felt.  Like the worst hangover and morning sickness and the flu all together.  I'm still feeling blah, I think due in part to not eating or drinking enough.

I am so happy Craig was able to work from home Wednesday and Thursday.  Although I am the one suffering physically, he is bearing the brunt of childcare and house stuff, all while working a more than full time job.  I am taking this whole "in sickness and in health" thing to the extreme and I am so thankful for everything he is doing for me and the kids.

The kids seem to be doing well with everything.  They are extra attentive to me.  Raymond especially is being extra helpful.  Tonight, they are getting a break from "cancer mom" with an overnight at Craig's sister's house. I am happy they are off having fun.

Tomorrow morning, Craig and I are headed into Boston to get my wig cut and styled.

No comments:

Post a Comment