My Mom arrives tomorrow afternoon for a visit and I cannot wait! Craig will be out of town for most of the next 10 days (2 separate trips) so it will be great to have Mom here to help with the kids. I have a nasty cold right now that pretty much HAS to be gone by the weekend to keep chemo on schedule so a little Mom TLC will do me wonders right now. I went to bed at 6:30pm last night, convinced I was getting the flu but I feel WAY better this morning. Not back to normal but I don't have a fever or body aches anymore. I guess the lack of sleep and eating and overall stress caught up with me!
I met with the social worker at the hospital on Monday and I really liked her. It was nice to talk to someone who is not directly involved in my life about what I am feeling right now. I will continue to meet with her over the course of the next few months.
Tomorrow, I go wig shopping (assuming I am healthy enough) and then on Friday I meet with the thoracic surgeon to talk about the port. Fun times in cancer world!
No comments:
Post a Comment