My friend, Elizabeth and I went wig shopping today. The kids and I were talking about what color wig I should get. Emily was all for yellow/Goldilocks style. Raymond wanted brown. I was definitely in Raymond's camp.
I was pretty nauseous before leaving but did not get very emotional while trying on wigs. (Now, when Mom arrived... that is another story.) I liked the first wig I tried on since it is very close to my actual hair. It will be styled and cut while I am wearing it at my next appointment.
For fun, I decided to try on an "Elsa" wig (from the movie Frozen). Emily thinks I look "lovely" in those one but it is not my style. If I wanted to look like a local in Finland, this would be perfect!
The Elsa wig cracks me up. :) quite perfect in the mind of a 5-year-old girl.
ReplyDeleteThe first wig looks great. It looks like you!
You sure look Scandinavian ;-)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Katrina, the first wig looks great, it looks like you.
I like the platinum...especially when paired with gogo boots. But the brown is also nice. Can't lose. :)
ReplyDeleteThe first wig does look terrific, but I say keep both! Some days are meant for being a blonde princess ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the brunette wig - looks really natural!
ReplyDeleteLooking great, lady! I think you should get the Elsa wig for the days you want to belt out "Let it go!!!"
ReplyDeleteCan't hurt to keep the Elsa wig in case you get pulled over for speeding! ;) I like the brunette one, though. Good match!
ReplyDelete