How I faced breast cancer head on TWICE and kicked it to the curb, one step at a time (OSAAT)!!!
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Nesting
I feel like I am nesting right now like a woman who is 9 months pregnant... I have organized the pantry. Bought enough food for us to withstand about 3 months post-apocalypse. Put out all the hats, gloves and scarves for winter, while putting away all our summer stuff. For anyone that knows me well, I thrive when things are organized. ;) All this planning is keeping my mind off other stuff so that is definitely a good thing. 17 more days until we get going with the healing energy of chemo. (I am doing my best to put a positive spin on it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That sounds like a perfectly logical plan to me!! I always organize when I have heavy duty thinking going on and I think you are smart to get this out of the way now so you can rest and focus on YOU when the showdown with chemo starts. STAY STRONG - love ya!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're keeping your mind occupied. Good for you! Now I'm really missing you in NJ as you're "nesting need" could come in handy at my house! Prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me laugh out loud Kristin!
DeleteSo smart! You won't have the energy/stamina to do that stuff once you're halfway through chemo so getting ready like this is perfect! You are amazing. You're going to rock this!
ReplyDelete