How I faced breast cancer head on TWICE and kicked it to the curb, one step at a time (OSAAT)!!!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Dear God...
I am perfectly okay with Emily having a fever of 103.3 THIS Friday if it means she will be COMPLETELY HEALTHY for AT LEAST a week starting on March 4th.
She will be fine and if not, the posse is coming......I am good at walking, wiping foreheads, sponging, and anything else that is needed. Not yours to worry about, the posse has this covered!!
Thoughts and prayers Amanda for Emily's speedy recovery from fever and Friday for you. Wish we were closer! But as others have said, you are an amazing friend, person and the outpouring of love and affection is a testament to you.
She will be fine and if not, the posse is coming......I am good at walking, wiping foreheads, sponging, and anything else that is needed. Not yours to worry about, the posse has this covered!!
ReplyDeleteThoughts and prayers Amanda for Emily's speedy recovery from fever and Friday for you. Wish we were closer! But as others have said, you are an amazing friend, person and the outpouring of love and affection is a testament to you.
ReplyDeletePraying for Emily to get better asap so you won't be worrying. So glad you have a posse coming! :)
ReplyDelete