My surgeon called today. She has been away on vacation skiing all week. I was VERY happy to hear from her as I now know she did not in any way injure herself while skiing and is ready to perform my surgery on Friday! Anyway, she called with the additional pathology test the hospital performed on my tumors. GOOD NEWS... all tumors have come back HER2- so everything is plain vanilla estrogen/progesterone+ breast cancer. This is what we wanted!
Emily is still sick. She got an antibiotic prescription yesterday as one of her ears looks infected and we are still waiting for it to kick in. I have a lot to accomplish this week and I really don't want to have a 2-year-old assistant. I tend to move a little slower with her in tow!
but she's the cutest assistant you could ever ask for! we miss emily so much!
ReplyDeleteThat is great news, call if you need me to come down and help, I am on my way, LOVE
ReplyDeleteyay! great news! you won't have to worry about that herceptin nasal drip (breast cancer humor that you won't have to learn first hand since you're HER2 negative woohoo!) ;)
ReplyDeleteGood news, indeed! Now, antibiotics, do your thang...
ReplyDeleteKara
Great News! We will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete