Saturday, February 19, 2011

A first

Last night, Craig was able to put Emily to bed with me in the house for the first time ever!!! We have tried a few times recently and she would let him get her ready for bed and read stories but when it came to getting her in the crib, I always had to help. Last night we were off routine though because we had gone to a friend's house for dinner and did not get home until just after 9PM. Emily was wide awake when we got home as she sang loudly for the entire ride home. Luckily she was with Craig and I had quiet Raymond and Sam with me. Let's hope this is the start of a new trend for Emily and she will be better about letting Craig put her to bed once I am home from the hospital!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! What a relief that must be! Henry will let Eric put him down for naps but definitely not bed time. I crave a night off without the added stress that you have. Huzzah to Craig and Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! Anytime you need Audrey to annoy Emily just let us know! Maybe that was the trick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good! now have him do it EVERY night possible b/w now and surgery to get her used to it. :)

    ReplyDelete