Sunday, February 13, 2011

New toy

This is my first post from my "I have breast cancer so I *need* an iPad" iPad. I have been resisting this technology but given how much time I will spend in hospitals and doctors offices over the next few months (many of which with free WiFi), I decided to get one. Many thanks to Craig for braving the Apple store the week the iPhone became available through Verizon!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah for both you and Craig....You because you deserve all the new toys you want/need/dream of and Craig...well, bascially that he survived! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone needs an I-Pad.......I am addicted!! LOVE, P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! I can't wait to get one soon. I just got my iPhone yesterday so I'm in gadget heaven woohoo! enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple would be happy to know how helpful they will be to you in the coming weeks...I have resisted getting one too, but it will be so good for you to have and hopefully will have some fun things on it to play with while you are resting! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you think I got the new kitchen? Totally deserved it after treatment!!

    ReplyDelete