Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cancer 'do

So, I have needed a haircut for a while - since probably December but then January happened and life took a little detour.   I finally made an appointment for this week in my quest to get my life as tightened up as possible before the surgery.   Kind of like "nesting" before you have a baby but for a WAY less fun reason!  

Back to the hair...   Since I am going to lose all of it in April anyway, I decided to do something a little different.  I did not have any ideas before I went for the appointment so I talked to my stylist and told her what was going on.   She brought out some books and we picked a hairstyle.   It is definitely different and will be very easy to take care of through the surgery and recovery!

Before...

 After...

9 comments:

  1. Very sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! :) Now you'll know what you'll look like a year from now when your hair grows back after treatment is over. Well done! You look beautiful, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! It looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fantastic, Amanda! Love the new cut. You will be the most sytlish person in that hospital on Friday!

    With good vibes and tons of support,
    Tricia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, Cute, Cute! You are beautiful with or without hair! :) Sending you our best for Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE IT! Little steps to make your next few weeks and months easier is so smart! Judi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our friend K was right, you ARE hot!

    ReplyDelete