Just wanted to let everyone that I am okay. Pretty weak and uncomfortable and acting really loopy The drugs are helping but my affected muscles feel like they have been all stretched out, as expected!
I'll try do a longer post tomorrow or Monday, once I am a little bit back back to my normal self from a mental capacity perspective.
Thanks again for beeing part of my cheering crowd. I Felt your presence me.
AMMR,
ReplyDeleteGreat report! Please rest knowing that your team is with you and we are right there cheering with CST, even if she is a bit nuts.
Your cousin and CST's brother,
MDS
Hallelujah. You are so brave.
ReplyDeletethat you're on here, updating us is a testament to your strength!!
ReplyDeleteWe're so happy to hear that everything went as planned. Great to have you back online so quickly, but take it slow and let Craig cater to your every need for a while. -- H, H & H
ReplyDeleteGet some rest, young lady. Your main job right now is to heal!
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, CST is nuts, but that's why we call her the Sherriff...
Cheers,
Kara
Glad to see you are okay. Take your pain meds...AND stool softeners! I had the worst constipation imaginable, despite a high fiber diet post-op. I wouldn't want you to go through the same. ((((hugs))))
ReplyDeleteSo very glad to see you had a successful surg. Have been thinking about you. For sure, take your meds, get out of bed as soon as you can to walk around, but dont get ahead of yourself. Its a long road to recovery but day by day you will start to mend and get back to your new normal.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tonya! Use the max dose allowed of Volans if that's what they recommend til you're done with pain meds. Owie. Bob told me I said the goofiest stuff day 1. Like talking like Cooper who was 1 yr old haha. "Sippy" "wawa" hahaha
ReplyDeleteVolans = colace haha (darn autocorrect!)
ReplyDelete