- NO cancer in the left side
- Lymph nodes on both sides are totally CLEAR
- NEGATIVE (or clear) margins in the right side which should mean no radiation
- Invasive tumors (cancer broke through duct wall) were 2-ish and 1.1cm in size with evidence of DCIS (ductal carcinoma in situ - additional cancer that had not yet broken through the duct wall) in the right side
Two months ago today I found out I had breast cancer - the worst day of my life. I won't say today is one of the best days of my life since I still, you know, had cancer, but I think it is the best day since January 14th!!!
Thank you SO MUCH for all the prayers and good wishes over the last 2 months!!!!
EXHALE. Thank you, Amanda for sharing this great news. I hope you don't mind if I channel some Amanda energy to Sendai!
ReplyDeleteI can't figure out this mess of a world we live in but I know we're in it together. All of us.
Love you!
CST
Wonderful news on all fronts! I really hope this means no radiation for you. Keeping all appendages crossed,
ReplyDeleteKara
Amanda thank you for keeping us up-to-date on your incredible progress and great news! We'll continue to keep you in all our thoughts! Hello to Craig, Mom and the Kids and lots of huge hugs to you all!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss and love you!!!!!!!
Me!
Wonderful news!! It sounds like it can't get much better than this - for having cancer that is. Drain removal, clear nodes, clean margins, no radiation. Hurray, Hurray, Hurray!
ReplyDeleteKatrina
Wahooo!!!! The news must be such a big relief and I am so happy for you! Hurdled right past that step and left it in the dust! Keeping my fingers crossed (and praying, of course) that the good news keeps right on coming! love, Judi
ReplyDeleteyay!!!! excellent news!!! your reconstruction will be so much easier without the radiation and your chances of avoiding lymphedema are better now too! woohoo! so happy for you, Amanda! prayers answered!
ReplyDeleteThat is the best possible news! We are soooo happy for you. Sending HUGE HUG! Life is good and gets better each day
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way to celebrate the start of spring! You have so much to be thankful for, with all this great new! Guess someone was really listening to all the cheering, praying, and positive energy we were all transmitting.
ReplyDeleteAmanda, what good news!I am so happy for you and Craig.
ReplyDeleteMarja
Great news Amanda!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is wonderful news.
ReplyDeleteOh thank heavens! SOO happy for the news and for what it means for you and your family. Despite the horrible news of January 14 on two continents, things are looking up: Friends 2, Cancer BIG FAT 0!
ReplyDelete